Friday, October 2, 2015

gypsy wagon

Gypsy wagon coloring page

Here's another embroidery pattern turned coloring page I just finished! I love this gypsy wagon, I'd really love to have a real one. It's fun to color too. I have a bag full of Prismacolor and Crayola colored pencils I've had since college. (Is it wrong to say I kinda prefer the  cheap Crayola ones? ;P) 

Gypsy wagon coloring page

I haven't used them in years and I'm really enjoying it. I like how you can mix different colors together almost like paint. Here's a little tip: navy blue or purples make great shadow shading colors!

gypsy wagon

By the way, here's the original embroidered pattern I did, in completely different colors! That's one of the things I love seeing, when people make up their own color palettes for my patterns!

Don't forget, you can use the code: COLORTHIS at my etsy shop this week to save $2 (50%) off any embroidery pattern/coloring page PDF! Send me your colored pictures!

xo aimee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)