Friday, July 24, 2015

Crafty sale!

I've just moved to a new house (hurrah!) and have decided that I have been hoarding entirely too many craft projects in boxes. I'm digging out the treasures and listing them all in my etsy shop! Here are a few things that are there so far:
"Sprout" original hand embroidered canvas art from my first Doodle Stitching book, newly listed in my #etsy shop! #embroidery #littledear

Relisting some crafty goodness I'm finding in boxes since moving. Here is a miniature pagoda style mushroom house with a tiny geisha kokeshi who lives inside. ❤️🍄🌸 #etsy #littledear

1 inch hand embroidered pendants are back in the shop! #etsy #littledear #embroidery

Relisting some crafty goodness I'm finding in boxes since moving. Here's a sweet dress for #Blythe with a tiny hand painted watercolor tree. #etsy #littledear

circus elephant embroidery art

And there is a lot more to come! Stick around and grab yourself (or someone else) something special!

xo aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)